- Monkey costumes on a hot, humid morning . . . sorry, baby, I couldn't resist.
- Swimming with cousin Ava . . . let's talk about this Elmo hat . . . I love it!
- Sometimes you just need to be caged.
- It's really hard to get any errands done when this little face is staring back at you . . . baby, you are made for baseball hats!
- Some weeks it feels like we live in the van.
- Another playdate with cousin Ava.
- Your current favourite toy is a water table that our friends, Blee, Jack and Heather, gave to you. Thanks guys!
- Lots of late night soccer games. I always feel bad picking you up out of your car seat when you are fast asleep.
- Too many late nights on the soccer field. This morning you woke up, crawled over to my legs and fell back to sleep. I didn't mind at all . . .
- A little afternoon snooze, curled up beside mom, while we listened to the rain beat outside our bedroom window.
- Ugh! Did I mention you are crawling now?
- Today you insisted on going out (in the rain) to play with your water table . . . again. Since I am still pretty smitten with you, I granted you your request.
And I am so grateful that I did. I can't wait to see what next week brings us, Leif!
Happy weekend, everyone!