Thursday 7 February 2013

200 Crossings!



As of this very moment, you are reading my 200th post.

200!

How exciting is that!

In honour of my 200th post, I would like to do a little walk down memory with lane with my top ten.

Are you ready?

Let's go!

(These posts are simply in chronological order and are in no order of preference.  I chose them because I think they sum up nicely who we are and how we spend our days here at Shenanigans Inc.)



  1. The Vision
  2. 6 + 6 = 4 and Other Nonsense
  3. Mix One Part Mormon . . .
  4. I Made Their Day
  5. A Summer Evening Bike Ride
  6. Like Putty In Your Hands
  7. The Demise of Childhood
  8. A Visit from Flat Stanley
  9. Chester and Spike
  10. A Hero Exposed


Going through all of my old posts, I realized a couple of things.  First of all, 2012 was way too heavy . . . . eeeek!   Second of all, my fondest memories are of my family and I just doing our thing: hanging out and being goofy.  Life is not about the big moments.  It is a compilation of all the tiny things; every laugh, every hug, every game played, and every joke told, and I am so grateful that I have been able to capture many of them here at A Ferry Crossing Away.





























As I have said at least 200 times before, gosh darn it, I love my family!

If you are new to A Ferry Crossing Away, here are some posts you can read to get to know our family better.  We are like all families: we have our highs and we have our lows.  Unfortunately, though, 2012 seemed to bring a disproportionate amount of lows, but we are all still here, we are still smiling and we are definitely still full of shenanigans.

(Warning: Some of these posts may cause the ugly cries. . . just saying)

  1. Because We're Crazy
  2. Trying To Make Sense . . .
  3. Our Path to a Diagnosis
  4. Crisis Averted
  5. In All Honesty
  6. New Paths
  7. Let's Get A Few Things Straight
  8. Road Trip

Happy Thursday!

Oh, and don't forget about our giveaway that is going until Friday, Feb. 15.  Each time you like, share, comment or retweet my blog post on facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, your name will go into a draw to win this set of 5 adorably packaged birthday cards made by ME.  Good luck!











2 comments:

  1. You are so cute Krista. I love that you are doing a give away :) he he he so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200...it's gone so fast! You're doing a great job!! Thanks for making me think, be thankful, laugh, and cry. Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete