Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Lego Express

I love Avery's ability to turn everything into a game.  Yesterday, after I sent the boys downstairs to clean up the toy room, I came upon Avery scooting himself across the floor on one of the skateboards.

Avery, come on!  You have to help Elliot out.

I am!  I am picking up all the Lego.

Well, it looks to me like you are riding the skateboard.

I am, but I have my basket on the back and I scoop up the pieces as I go by.

 Oh . . .

And sure enough, there was the basket . . 



And sure enough, it was getting filled . . . 


tee hee! 

I pray this kid never changes.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

(p.s  There are still four more days to get your name in for our birthday card giveaway, and the best part is that your name can go in more than once.  So like, comment, share, and retweet away!

A whole whack of awesomeness!  I have the best readers.  






No comments:

Post a Comment