Tuesday 9 July 2013

She's Got a Ticket to Ride . . .





Every time I look at this photo, I hear the Beatles singing in the background:  

She's got a ticket to ride
She's got a ticket to ride
She's got a ticket to ride
But she don't care
My baby don't care.

I can't help it. It just fits. Last night we popped in to visit my parents briefly. Papa Skov is on vacation and, as soon as we entered the house,  he took one look at Zoe and said:

Let's go for a ride!

She tried to back out of it. She complained that she was too tired, but Papa Skov was not hearing any of it.

You're the only grandchild left that has not taken a ride with me on the bike. Let's go!

And with some gentle prodding from her mama, Zoe hopped onto the bike and was off. She tried to act nonchalant about he whole thing when they returned, and the only comment she made was that it was very cold, but I could tell from her big, cheesy grin that she enjoyed every minute of it.This girl looks good on a Harley. In fact, I think she looks far too comfortable . . . tee hee!

She's got a ticket to ride
But she don't care.

Happy Tuesday!

Oh,and if you happen to see me out and about today, you may want to stay clear. This pregnant mama is covered from head to toe in a heat rash, and she is cranky. She went to bed cranky, and she woke up cranky. Look out world, this AMA needs her space!

Please pray for my children. They just may not survive the day. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment