Thursday 11 July 2013

They're Here! They're Here!

They're here! They're here! My AppleCheeks are finally here! Of all the baby supplies we have collected over the past few weeks, these diapers have really made it sink in:

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

Okay, so you have heard me say that time and time again on this blog, but sometimes I just can't help shouting it out. There seem to be these precious moments that occur once and awhile, when all of a sudden it becomes very real to me and my heart overflows with joy. I become overwhelmed with gratitude for this miracle in my life, and all I can do, time and time again, is drop to my knees and thank Heavenly Father for being so merciful. I don't know why He answered our prayers. I don't know why He chose me to be the mother of this baby, and why He gave me another shot at being a mom when I have already been so richly blessed raising the other three children He gave to me. I don't know why so many of my dear friends have not had similar prayers answered. I don't know why so many of us have had to struggle through the pain of infertility and miscarriages. I guess I don't know a lot of things, but I do know this for certain: never give up! Trust that God hears your prayers and that He will answer them in His own way and in His own time. I have seen it in my own life, time and time again. He loves you, and He is mindful of all that you have endured. Please, never give up!

Now that I have dried my eyes, let me present to you my first ever AppleCheeks stash:



Eeek! I can't wait to swaddle Thing 4's cheeks in these adorable diapers. 

Of all the colours, this one is my favourite:


I can't wait to see Thing 4's chubby little legs sticking out from this one.

Here is some of the other baby paraphernalia that has trickled in over the past couple of weeks:




All I need now is a baby . . .

tee hee!

18 weeks to go, but whose counting?

Oh, and if you have baby stuff that you are looking to part with, please let me know. My sister, Emily, is just two weeks behind me in her pregnancy and between the two of us, I am sure we can put it to good use. :)

Happy Thursday!








No comments:

Post a Comment