Tuesday 7 May 2013

Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun . .

What's this . . . a grey morning?  May is really spoiling us with all of her bright, sunshiny weather and warm temperatures, and I don't want it to end. Thanks to a bike ride on Friday and a two hour soccer practice outside on Saturday, my boys have sun-kissed cheeks and Elliot's adorable freckles are beginning to pop.  Swoon! Mr. Level-Headed and I sure make some handsome boys . . . 

Anyhoo . . .

Hey, clouds!  Get out of the way! I want my sun back! 

Well, since I clearly lack the power to command the skies, I will just have to bring the sunshine to you in my blog.

There is very little I can say about the flood of pictures that are about to overtake you; truly, they speak for themselves, but I will say two things:

1. The trampoline is hands-down the best purchase we have ever made.

and

2. This could have gone wrong in so many ways . . . . 


First, you get the trampoline good and wet.

Yes, that is a hose in their hands, and yes, I am aware of how dangerous a wet, slippery trampoline can be, and yes, as always, please feel free to insert judgement here. 

Next, attach the hose to the side of the trampoline and start jumping!






















My boys sure do know how to have fun!

Happy Tuesday everyone.

and Mr.Sunshine, please return to us soon . . . pretty please . . .













No comments:

Post a Comment