Wednesday 20 March 2013

Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwiches

On Monday, I wrote about Zoe.  On Tuesday, I wrote about Elliot.  It only seems fair that I devote today's blog post to Avery, and thankfully, he said the cutest thing ever yesterday.

Each morning, Avery pours himself a tall glass of milk and makes himself a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich on whole wheat bread.  Then, just before bed, he does the same thing.

As I walked in on him yesterday morning making his sandwich, I warned him:

You better watch out.  You are going to turn into a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich if you keep this up, and then I will definitely have to eat you up.

I'm not worried, Mom.

Why not?

Because I'm not gluten-free.

What a kid!

 . . . tee hee!

Photo bombed!






Happy spring! 
 (even though it definitely doesn't look like or feel like spring out there)

No comments:

Post a Comment